ENGYS is delighted to announce the release v2.5.0 of HELYX, a general-purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics software solution for engineering design and optimisation based around ENGYS' own proprietary open-source simulation engine HELYX-Core.
HELYX v2.5.0 incorporates several new features, enhancements and bug fixes with respect to v2.4.0. The main changes in this release include, but are not limited to:
- New up-to-date version of HELYX-Core v2.2-2.5, offering several improvements with respect to the standard OpenFOAM® libraries.
- Added support for dynamic mesh motion libraries in HELYX-GUI, including multiple rigid body motions types and 6DoF.
- Added support for dynamic mesh refinement in HELYX-GUI based on specific solution variables.
- New heat exchanger source model for compressible flows with full support in HELYX-GUI.
- New up-to-date versions of the HELYX add-on solver extension modules (Adjoint, Coupled, Hydro and EcoMarine).
- Up-to-date documentation, all accessible via the Help menu in the GUI.
The latest documentation, release notes and installation files for both Linux and Windows are available for download from the ENGYS secure customer portal.
About ENGYS (http://engys.com):
ENGYS develops, supports and delivers best-in-class CAE software solutions based around open-source technologies, offering a variety of expert products and services focused on CFD and MDO. The company's main software products include HELYX, ELEMENTS, HELYX-OS and several specialised add-on modules for adjoint based optimisation and advanced flow simulations. ENGYS operates globally through a network of offices in the UK, Germany, Italy, USA, Australia and South Africa, in addition to local distributors in Japan, South Korea, China, USA and Benelux. ENGYS® and HELYX® are registered trademarks of ENGYS Ltd.