ENGYS offers dedicated training courses for all our customers of HELYX, ELEMENTS and HELYX ADD-ONS to help consolidate the use of these tools in the woking environment. The objective is to enable the user to prepare and run simulations based on both general and industry-specific tutorials using both the GUI and the standard text interface in our open-source simulation engine.
The course duration is typically two days and can be delivered either at the client’s premises or at any of our locations in Europe, USA or Australia (subject to a minimum amount of trainees). The following topics are covered for either HELYX or ELEMENTS:
- Introduction to the software product, basic concepts, utilities and solvers.
- Mesh generation using ENGYS' meshing technologies.
- Case definition using the GUI and TUI (boundary conditions, turbulence, solver settings, sources, etc.)
- Solution execution and monitoring in the GUI.
- Post-processing in ParaView and/or 3rd party visualisation tools.
- General and industry-specific tutorials and example cases.