HELYX Startup & Small Business Support Program
ENGYS has created the HELYX Startup & Small Business Support Program to help new startups and small companies get access to our CFD software technologies at reduced rates after certain conditions have been met. This offer only applies to new customers of HELYX.
As a general guideline, a company must fulfil the following conditions to qualify for the HELYX Startup & Small Business Support Program:
- Fewer than 10 employees;
- Annual revenues below $1 million; and
- The company is not a spin-off and/or owned by an existing customers or a non-qualifying entity.
ENGYS will review the company's standing before every software purchase to verify if all the required conditions to participate in the program are met.
The HELYX Startup & Small Business Support Program offers the following benefits to qualifying companies:
- A 50% annual lease discount on HELYX.
- A 50% annual lease discount on HELYX-Adjoint.
- A 50% annual lease discount on HELYX-Coupled.
For the HELYX-Combo package (consiting of HELYX, Adjoint and Coupled) no additional discounts will be provided beyond the aforementioned offers.
ENGYS reserves the right to remove all the price discounts and benefits associated to the HELYX Startup & Small Business Support Program if the benefitiary company fails to comply with the eligibility criteria.
Conditions of Offer
In return for all the price dicounts and benefits provided by the HELYX Startup & Small Business Support Program, the beneficiary company is expected to:
- Allow ENGYS to feature the company's name, logo and non-confidential technical materials on various ENGYS platforms for promotional purposes, including the ENGYS website, existing social media channels, Blog, etc;
- Use its own website and other dissemination channels to publish CFD cases and results obtained using HELYX for promotional purposes, and explicititly mention HELYX and ENGYS in all such promotional materials; and
- Collaborate with ENGYS to deliver online webinars and Blog posts by furnishing content and partaking in interviews with our technical writers.