ENGYS is delighted to announce the release v3.0.0 of HELYX, a general-purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software solution for engineering design and optimisation based on ENGYS' own proprietary open-source simulation engine (HELYX-Core).
HELYX v3.0.0 incorporates several new features, enhancements and bug fixes with respect to v2.4.0, including many customer-driven improvements and up-to-date documentation. This new release enables users to:
- Solve more complex engineering problems with new methods and tools, including multi-region meshing, a faster and more stable conjugate heat transfer solver, mesh manipulation utilities, and many more.
- Expand the possibilities of CFD with specialised add-on solver modules, including the most advanced and robust continuous adjoint solver in the market (in production since 2010).
- Leverage on-demand computing and cloud services with the new client-server framework for working remotely in the GUI via secure network connections.
- Improved usability and productivity using powerful open-source CFD solvers and utilities developed and maintained by ENGYS.
- Evaluate designs more efficiently using a completely new GUI layout focused on functional design.
Contact ENGYS for further information about HELYX or scheduling a demonstration. You can also register for the next scheduled webinar organised by ENGYS on October 24th, discussing the topic of meshing with HELYX v3.0.0.
ENGYS develops, supports and delivers best-in-class CFD software solutions based around open-source technologies, offering a variety of expert products and services focused on CFD and MDO. The company's main software products include HELYX, ELEMENTS, HELYX-OS and several specialised add-on modules for adjoint based optimisation and advanced flow simulations. ENGYS operates globally through a network of offices in the UK, Germany, Italy, USA, Australia and South Africa, in addition to local distributors in Japan, South Korea, China, USA and Benelux. ENGYS® and HELYX® are registered trademarks of ENGYS Ltd.