Lead CFD Developer: GPU Computing
ENGYS is currently seeking a Senior CFD Developer with GPU computing and coding experience to help expand the existing solver functionalities delivered with our computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software packages. If you are a proactive problem solver who excels in leading projects, turning challenges into opportunities, and driving growth, we are eager to welcome you. Qualified candidates must have the right and ability to work at one of the following locations: UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, South Africa, USA or Brazil.
Applicants interested in this position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to email@example.com with the subject: Senior CFD Developer.
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
- Architect and oversee the integration of premier GPU systems with CPU and external components.
- Drive the creation of GPU-centric libraries, emphasizing optimal performance and seamless integration.
- Direct in-house development, ensuring quality, consistency, and timely delivery.
- Build and nurture partnerships with industrial stakeholders, external consultants, and academic contributors.
- Collaborate closely with the executive team, providing insights and updates.
Qualifications and minium requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related degree.
- A portfolio of successful projects highlighting proactive problem-solving and leadership.
- Mastery in GPU-based physics simulation applications within continuum media.
- Proficiency in parallel computing, preferably with CUDA or an equivalent GPU language.
- Deep understanding of GPU architecture nuances.
- Stellar communication skills, enabling collaboration with a global team and creating compelling presentations in English.
- Detail-Oriented Execution: Demonstrated precision in previous roles to ensure software is free from errors and is optimized for performance, emphasizing thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Proven Track Record in Software Deployment: Direct experience in taking software from development to launch, showcasing both technical and project management capabilities.
- Adaptability & Problem-Solving: Ability to swiftly navigate unforeseen challenges, adapt to changing requirements, and find efficient solutions during the software release phase.
- Stakeholder Communication: Strong communication skills to coordinate with cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment, addressing concerns, and obtaining necessary approvals for the software's release.
- Quality Assurance & Testing Mastery: A history of rigorous software validation and performance benchmarking, ensuring the end product meets the highest industry standards.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package in line with experience.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly initiatives.
- A chance to apply your skills towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems for some of the largest and most innovative engineering and manufacturing companies in the world.
- Long term opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.
- A highly challenging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and hard work.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career.