ENGYS is currently seeking an Engineering Intern to join our team at the Porto Alegre (Brazil) office. If you are a proactive and eager learner, ready to take on challenges, contribute to projects, and seize opportunities for personal and professional growth, we are excited to welcome you to our internship program. The selected candidate will commence their journey in January/February 2024.
- As an Engineering Intern, you'll actively contribute to the development cycle of HELYX and ELEMENTS, advanced CFD tools crafted by ENGYS. Join our Engineering team's testing team, perform CFD simulations, and collaborate with ENGYS teams globally.
- This position requires on-site work at the Porto Alegre office.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering.
- Completed coursework in fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
- Proficiency in fluent or communicable English for daily interaction with the ENGYS international team.
- Strong organizational and discipline skills.
- Previous exposure to CFD, such as through a scientific initiation scholarship.
- Knowledge of OpenFOAM will be a significant advantage.
- Competitive salary: R$1,400, plus meal and transport tickets (VR + VT).
- Engaging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and dedication.
- Flexible working conditions and family-friendly initiatives.
- A chance to apply your skills towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems for some of the largest and most innovative engineering and manufacturing companies in the world.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career.
Application Instructions: To apply, submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your capabilities and qualifications, both in English, to email@example.com with the subject line: "Internship Vacancy – ENGYS Brasil".
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.