CFD Engineer (Brazil)
ENGYS is currently looking for a CFD Engineer (f/m/d) to help support and develop our software and consultancy business as part of our global team of specialists. The candidate is expected to work from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil). Due to the nature of this role, applications are only open to candidates who already have the right to work in Brazil.
Applicants interested in this position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to email@example.com with the subject: CFD Engineer (Brazil).
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
This role is multi-facetted and includes a range of responsibilities:
- CFD analysis – perform and deliver consultancy projects, demonstration cases and quality assurance tests.
- Sales support – assist our Sales Team with the creation of technical materials to help delivering our business message to potential clients.
- Customer support – deliver technical support to existing users based on a deep knowledge of our CFD software tools.
- Product strategy – communicate with our Development Team to translate customer feedback into wider market opportunities and new software products.
The ideal candidate should have the following proven skills and qualifications:
- MSc, Diploma degree or higher in engineering or related technical area.
- Hands-on experience in planning and running CFD related projects.
- In-depth knowledge of fluid mechanics and CFD modelling software, preferably HELYX, ELEMENTS or OPENFOAM.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously while working on a team of experienced professionals.
- Effective communicator with a positive attitude, preferably multi-language (proficient oral/written English is mandatory).
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Passionate about engineering in general and CFD in particular.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package in line with experience.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly initiatives.
- Long term opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.
- A chance to apply your skills towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems for some of the largest and most innovative engineering and manufacturing companies in the world.
- A highly challenging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and hard work.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career.