ENGYS is currently looking for an exceptional individual (f/m/d) to help our team in London (UK) support and grow our business in the automotive and motorsport sectors. Due to the nature of this role, the candidate must be a UK/EU citizen or have the right to work in the UK/EU.
Applicants interested in this position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Senior CFD Engineer UK
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
The role is multi-facetted and includes a range of responsibilities:
- CFD analysis – focussed on product demonstration and proof-of-concept.
- Customer support – liaise with users and assist with process integration and methods development.
- Product strategy – translate customer feedback and market opportunities into new software development goals.
- Business development – acquire and manage new customer relationships.
The ideal candidate should have the following proven skills and qualifications:
- MSc, Diploma degree or higher in engineering or related technical area.
- 3+ years of professional hands-on experience in automotive, F1 or motorsport CFD, covering pre-, setup and post-processing.
- In-depth knowledge of CFD modelling software, preferably ELEMENTS, HELYX or OPENFOAM.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously while working on a team of experienced professionals.
- Effective communicator with a positive attitude, preferably multilingual.
- Passionate about engineering in general and CFD in particular.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package in line with experience.
- Long term opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.
- A chance to use your skills applied towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems.
- A highly challenging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and hard work.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career on CFD.