ENGYS is currently looking for an Engineering Copywriter (f/m/d) to work with our marketing team remotely/on-site at our office in Cape Town (South Africa). Due to the nature of this role, applications are only open to candidates who already have the right to work in South Africa.
Applicants interested in this position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Engineering Copywriter.
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
This role is multi-facetted and includes a range of creative and analytical responsibilities:
- Write and edit technical and business content for a variety of projects: website, papers, blog posts, product descriptions, video scripts, brochure, case studies, organic and paid social media, e-mail marketing, press releases.
- Employ SEO best practices techniques.
- Meeting with internal stakeholders to understand demand and translate into a compelling message.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
- Tone of Voice development – assist in the development and evolution of ENGYS tone of voice and apply this to future content pieces.
The ideal candidate should have the following proven skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Sciences or similar field.
- Solid understanding of the CFD/CAE market with the ability to technically discuss and demonstrate engineering software solutions.
- Knowledge of SEO and copywriting strategies.
- Exceptional grammar, research, fact-checking, writing, and editing skills in English.
- Strong technical marketing writing skills for content creation with a high level of business acumen.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously while working in a team of experienced professionals.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides.
- Experience with content and SEO management systems (SEMrush, Wordpress).
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package in line with experience.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly initiatives.
- A chance to apply your skills towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems for some of the largest and most innovative engineering and manufacturing companies in the world.
- Long term opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.
- A highly challenging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and hard work.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career.