The term ‘Engys’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our registered offices are:
- Engys Ltd. 1 The Green, Richmond, Surrey, TW91PL, UK | Company registration number in England No. 6936178.
- Engys UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Am Güterbahnhof 4, 18055 Rostock | Registered at AG Rostock HRB 11516.
- Engys S.r.l. Via del Follatoio 12, 34148 TRIESTE (TS), Italia | P.IVA e C.F. 01187810328 | Capitale sociale € 10.000 i.v. | Reg. Imprese di Trieste n. 01187810328 | REA n. TS - 131255
- Engys AUST PTY LTD 47 Camelot Street, Tennyson, QLD 4105, Australia | Registration No. 152942893
- Engys LLC 2700 Market Tower, 10 West Market Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204, USA
ENGYS® and HELYX® are registered trademarks of ENGYS Ltd.
All products and company names reproduced in this website which are not the property of Engys are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders as acknowledged herein. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- OPENFOAM is a registered trademark of OpenCFD Ltd (ESI Group).
- DAKOTA is a registered trademark of Sandia National Laboratories.
- Code_Aster is a registered trademark of EDF.
- ParaView is a registered trademark of Kitware, Inc.
- ANSA is a registered trademark of BETA CAE Systems S.A.
- CATIA and SolidWorks are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes
- Harpoon is a registered trademark of Sharc Ltd.
- ANSYS ICEM-CFD, CFX and Fluent are registered trademarks of ANSYS Inc.
- STAR-CD and STAR-CCM+ are registered trademarks of CD-adapco.
- EnSight is a registered trademark of Computational Engineering International, Inc.
- PowerFLOW is a registered trademark of EXA Corporation.
- modeFRONTIER is a registered trademark of ESTECO S.p.A.
The content of the pages of this website is for general information only. As such, it is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as any form of formal commitment by us.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Engys assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages or data loss of any nature that may occur from using this web site. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We are committed nonetheless to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Engys does not sell, lease or disclose to third parties any personal information shared by you during user login registration.
The content on this web site, in whole or in part, may not be copied, reproduced, translated, transferred, or reduced to any form, including electronic medium or machine-readable form, or transmitted or publicly performed by any means, electronic or otherwise, without written authorisation issued by Engys. Unauthorised use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).