Multidisciplinary Design Optimisation Software Technology.
ENGYS relies on the leading edge open-source code DAKOTA to offer a comprehensive set of engineering services involving Multi-Disciplinary Optimisation.
DAKOTA (Design Analysis Kit for Optimization and Terascale Applications) is a comprehensive open-source MDO library developed and maintained by Sandia National Laboratories since 2006.
Our engineers have employed DAKOTA and other commercial optimisation tools to deliver a wide range of MDO methods and solutions for industrial clients since 2002, offering services that cover the following areas of knowledge:
- Process integration: coupling with most CAE tools, open-source, licensed software and in-house codes, CFD, FEM, 1D, multi-physics, multi-body, etc.
- Design of Experiments: statistical/sensitivity analysis, experiments planning.
- Multi-objective constrained optimisation: gradient-based algorithms, derivative-free techniques, advanced strategies.
- Parametric shape optimisation: CAD driven, mesh morphing.
- Multivariate Analysis (MVA)
- Model calibration: curve fitting, simulation model tuning to match experimental data, parameters estimation.
- Robust design optimisation: uncertainty quantification, Design for Six Sigma, tolerance design.
- Data mining: model creation for data analysis, prediction, regression and correlation.
Please visit our MDO Services section for further information on our related offerings.