ENGYS is currently seeking a Sales & Account Manager (m,f,d) in Germany with experience in the sale of CFD modelling and simulation software. Due to the nature of this role, EU citizenship or a valid working visa are required.
Applicants interested in the position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Sales & Account Manager Germany
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
- Find potential customers of ENGYS’ software products and services in the German speaking market and beyond.
- Contact these potential customers; determine simulation/optimization needs in their design/development cycles; promote solutions based on ENGYS’ products and services to satisfy these needs.
- Develop and manage leads through a sales funnel from initial contact to purchase-order for new business; follow up with current customers to expand business; and initiate renewal of existing software licenses with current customers.
- Maintain strong customer relationships.
- Perform demonstrations of software tools from meshing to post-processing and answer basic technical questions about functionality and usage.
- Drive the process of coordinating with engineering support team to facilitate advanced demonstrations of software functionality and deliver results to the prospective customer. Communicate with other team members at ENGYS to provide feedback of customer needs to improve our products and services.
- Represent ENGYS at trade shows and conferences.
- Gather and communicate key performance metrics to other sales team members and management.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical Engineering or Naval Architecture or experience selling computational fluid dynamics software.
- 3 years of experience using and selling similar CFD/CAE products.
- Verbal and written fluency in German and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously while working in a team of experienced professionals.
- Ability to work independently and report back to management on a regular basis.
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of fluid mechanics and/or transport phenomena.
- A proven track record of rapidly and deeply learning a new topic.
- Knowledge of the sales process and ability to guide potential customers through a sales funnel via a CRM software.
- Willingness to perform product demonstrations to potential or existing customers.
- Willingness to travel.
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Time spent in a CFD analysis role.
- Proven networking and business development experience in the automotive, marine, turbomachinery and/or AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry.
- Additional languages.
- Salary in line with experience
- Generous commission on software sales.
- Flexible working environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.