Technical Marketing Manager
ENGYS is currently looking for a Technical Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to oversee our global marketing operations based on a deep technical knowledge of CFD/CAE software tools and a solid understanding of the global CFD/CAE market. The candidate is expected to work remotely/on-site from our offices in London (UK) or St. Louis (USA). Due to the nature of this role, applications are only open to candidates who already have the right to work in the UK or USA.
Applicants interested in this position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Technical Marketing Manager.
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
This role is multi-facetted and includes a range of creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities:
- Create and manage marketing strategies in close collaboration with our sales and product management teams to help develop, promote and sell our CFD products and services globally.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns based on a deep technical understanding of our CFD products and services to target specific industries and identify new business opportunities.
- Create marketing materials (customer success stories, presentations, white papers, videos, articles, brochures, etc) to differentiate our CFD products and services and communicate our company’s values.
- Oversee our company’s digital online presence through our website, blog and social media channels to disseminate important news and build brand awareness.
- Organise and run company events and webinars and set targets for sponsoring and participating at relevant conferences and tradeshows to evangelise and educate people about ENGYS.
- Coordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s marketing culture, including all our international branches, resellers and agents.
The ideal candidate should have the following proven skills and qualifications:
- Marketing professional with a minimum 5 years of relevant product marketing / technical marketing / engineering marketing experience, ideally in a high-tech software company.
- Solid understanding of the CFD/CAE market with the ability to technically discuss and demonstrate engineering software solutions.
- Strong technical marketing writing skills for content creation with a high level of business acumen.
- Proven experience with digital marketing, e-mail and social media campaigns.
- Self-motivated, with a team-oriented attitude, effective problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package in line with experience.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly initiatives.
- Long term opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.
- A chance to apply your skills towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems for some of the largest and most innovative engineering and manufacturing companies in the world.
- A highly challenging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and hard work.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career.