CFD Engineer (Product Development)
ENGYS is currently looking for a CFD Engineer (f/m/d) with proven technical writing skills to strengthen our Development Support team in the UK. The candidate is expected to work remotely/onsite from our offices in London (UK). Due to the nature of this role, applications are only open to candidates who already have the right to work in the UK or EU.
Applicants interested in this position, please send your CV/resume with a cover letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to email@example.com with the subject: CFD Engineer (Product Development).
Before sending us your CV, please check out our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants to find out how ENGYS collects and processes your personal information during the recruitment process.
This role is multi-facetted and includes a range of responsibilities:
- Product design – helping review existing functionalities and devise new features in our CFD software tools HELYX and ELEMENTS, including interface designs, communicating design requirements to our development teams and reviewing the finished products.
- Documentation – creating and updating technical documentation for our CFD products in the shape of user guides and tutorials to describe new and existing software features.
- Product testing – testing our CFD software for quality assurance, documentation and product development. This would require liaising with different development teams to organise testing, fix bugs and help improve our products.
The ideal candidate should have the following proven skills and qualifications:
- MSc, Diploma degree or higher in engineering or related technical area.
- In-depth knowledge of CFD modelling software, preferably HELYX, ELEMENTS or OpenFOAM.
- English professional writing and communication with the ability to deliver high-quality technical documentation.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously while working on a team of experienced professionals.
- Experience working with LaTeX would be beneficial but not essential.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package in line with experience.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly initiatives.
- A chance to apply your skills towards developing new technologies to solve real-world problems for some of the largest and most innovative engineering and manufacturing companies in the world.
- Long term opportunity to be part of a highly innovative, fast-growing engineering software company.
- A highly challenging and dynamic work environment that values creativity and hard work.
- Training and mentorship to further develop your career.